So...

Any FPS-style games such as America\'s Army, Counter Strike, Doom, BattleField etc.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

So...

Post by fuseku »

Any UK-based Counter-Strike players? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

Me me me. You should come pub with us some time - 217.64.127.57:27015

[url="http://blatant-clan.co.uk"]http://blatant-clan.co.uk[/url] /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
Image
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

So...

Post by fuseku »

Ok sure...who is "us"? >_>
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

My clan /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

That IP is for our public server. I think the contract was supposed to run out a few days ago, but it's still up so you can still use it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

So...

Post by fuseku »

Yeah I just went on it and got called a cheater. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

Hahaha. It's usually full of low rating germans that can't understand why someone kills them. I get worried if I don't get accused when I'm on there
Image
Duffy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:22 pm

So...

Post by Duffy »

You dont get accused rob, cos u suck /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

haha love u really
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

Duffman! You signed up, cool beans.

I got accused last night of wh because I was spamming the walls on ak-colt and actually killing people. Seems half the people that play that map don't realise spraying their ak's makes sound, tuh.
Image
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

So...

Post by fuseku »

Lmao..I hate aim maps, the only map I play is Dust2 really. :/
Duffy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:22 pm

So...

Post by Duffy »

[quote]Lmao..I hate aim maps, the only map I play is Dust2 really. :/[/quote]

bleh dust2 so over played! watched you in those two matches last night rob, wasnt impressed with the tactics /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

So...

Post by fuseku »

Yeah it is very overplayed, but it's my favourite map -- nothing I can do about that. =p
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

I know Duff. Was a mess, we hadn't played together for about a week because Jim and Rich have been playing that WoW pants. Got it back together tonight though, should be better tomorrow night /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Duffy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:22 pm

So...

Post by Duffy »

well i may well watch, i dont want to be disappointed! You deserve that gold ladder, esp you Rob
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

So...

Post by Marko »

cs seems like an ok game, i have a few questions though.

#1 Is 512kbps fast enough to have the game run on the net smoothly wihout constant drop outs.

#2 what versions of CS are you running.

#3 would this version run on a 900mhz amd - 256 ram - 16 mb gfx card ( soon enough to be 32 mb memory (hopeully) )

thanks in advance.
Image
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

Yes, 512kbps will be fast enough. I used to play on a shared 576kbps connection.

Version 1.6, using STEAM (Not Condition Zero or CS SOURCE).

It should run fine on those specs but it'll be a bit slow when opening/minimising/closing the game. Graphics card should be fine but obviously you'll need to optimise your config so it runs smoothly.

np /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

So...

Post by Marko »

ok thats cool, now onto getting myself a copy of cs /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

You don't need to buy CS, only Half-Life /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

So...

Post by Marko »

yeh i was confused by that, because there is a half life addon and there is a purchasable version of cs..
Image
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

So...

Post by Sp3culuM »

Yeh there is a retail version, but don't waste your money on it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

So...

Post by fuseku »

82.136.29.17:27017 - This is our server, other one was closed. -cries-
Post Reply

Return to “FPS”