Page 1 of 1

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:38 am
by fuseku
Any UK-based Counter-Strike players? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:02 am
by Sp3culuM
Me me me. You should come pub with us some time - 217.64.127.57:27015

[url="http://blatant-clan.co.uk"]http://blatant-clan.co.uk[/url] /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:52 am
by fuseku
Ok sure...who is "us"? >_>

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:00 pm
by Sp3culuM
My clan /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

That IP is for our public server. I think the contract was supposed to run out a few days ago, but it's still up so you can still use it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:30 pm
by fuseku
Yeah I just went on it and got called a cheater. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

So...

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:27 am
by Sp3culuM
Hahaha. It's usually full of low rating germans that can't understand why someone kills them. I get worried if I don't get accused when I'm on there

So...

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:20 pm
by Duffy
You dont get accused rob, cos u suck /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

haha love u really

So...

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:06 pm
by Sp3culuM
Duffman! You signed up, cool beans.

I got accused last night of wh because I was spamming the walls on ak-colt and actually killing people. Seems half the people that play that map don't realise spraying their ak's makes sound, tuh.

So...

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:44 am
by fuseku
Lmao..I hate aim maps, the only map I play is Dust2 really. :/

So...

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:00 pm
by Duffy
[quote]Lmao..I hate aim maps, the only map I play is Dust2 really. :/[/quote]

bleh dust2 so over played! watched you in those two matches last night rob, wasnt impressed with the tactics /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

So...

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:01 pm
by fuseku
Yeah it is very overplayed, but it's my favourite map -- nothing I can do about that. =p

So...

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:35 pm
by Sp3culuM
I know Duff. Was a mess, we hadn't played together for about a week because Jim and Rich have been playing that WoW pants. Got it back together tonight though, should be better tomorrow night /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So...

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:30 am
by Duffy
well i may well watch, i dont want to be disappointed! You deserve that gold ladder, esp you Rob

So...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:10 am
by Marko
cs seems like an ok game, i have a few questions though.

#1 Is 512kbps fast enough to have the game run on the net smoothly wihout constant drop outs.

#2 what versions of CS are you running.

#3 would this version run on a 900mhz amd - 256 ram - 16 mb gfx card ( soon enough to be 32 mb memory (hopeully) )

thanks in advance.

So...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:19 am
by Sp3culuM
Yes, 512kbps will be fast enough. I used to play on a shared 576kbps connection.

Version 1.6, using STEAM (Not Condition Zero or CS SOURCE).

It should run fine on those specs but it'll be a bit slow when opening/minimising/closing the game. Graphics card should be fine but obviously you'll need to optimise your config so it runs smoothly.

np /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:30 pm
by Marko
ok thats cool, now onto getting myself a copy of cs /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

So...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:42 pm
by Sp3culuM
You don't need to buy CS, only Half-Life /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:51 pm
by Marko
yeh i was confused by that, because there is a half life addon and there is a purchasable version of cs..

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:29 am
by Sp3culuM
Yeh there is a retail version, but don't waste your money on it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

So...

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:18 am
by fuseku
82.136.29.17:27017 - This is our server, other one was closed. -cries-