Some of you know I was at a LAN with some of my old friends from school yesterday. As well as all taking our PC's and laptop's, we had 2 xbox's.
Just wondering what you lot think about Halo 2? Played some 8 people multiplayer stuff and I have to admit.. it was really disappointing. Everyone I know that's played it has always said how good it is, and Halo 2 has put the final nail in the lid on my decision that FPS games don't belong on consoles.
The other game we played was Burnout, I think it was either version 2 or 3. Anyone else played it? It's an amazing game! We did some solo and team games on the "crash party" setting (I think that's what it's called). I recommend it if you ever get a group of friends together regularly for a laugh on some games.
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Halo 2 & Burnout 3
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Halo 2 & Burnout 3
yes i have both games and they are pretty fun offline aswell.
I have played halo 2 online and it was pretty damn amusing, then again it was more than 8 people, although its kinda gets confusing to see whose on your team or not, thats why i chose my own colour so i could kill anyone who got in my way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
As for burnout 3.. well i never got around to playing that online... but yeh offline mode is defenetly fun and challenging so i can only imagine how fun online mode is.
So to sum it up, both games are good and worth getting for online/offline play.. well in my opinion anyway. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I have played halo 2 online and it was pretty damn amusing, then again it was more than 8 people, although its kinda gets confusing to see whose on your team or not, thats why i chose my own colour so i could kill anyone who got in my way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
As for burnout 3.. well i never got around to playing that online... but yeh offline mode is defenetly fun and challenging so i can only imagine how fun online mode is.
So to sum it up, both games are good and worth getting for online/offline play.. well in my opinion anyway. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Halo 2 & Burnout 3
Burnout 3's crash sensitivity is sometimes a bit too much (when someone shoves you) or not enough (when you shove someone else)
Halo 2 was not as good as the first one in my opinion, it didnt have a really good map like the first one did and blood gulch's re-work didn't do much for me.
Halo 2 was not as good as the first one in my opinion, it didnt have a really good map like the first one did and blood gulch's re-work didn't do much for me.


