[color="black"]cmon, we all do it. you will decide on which server you play on, based on what weapon slots are available. correct? i thought so.
share with us the weapons that you absolutely must have, and the ones that you really dont like.
I love the SF-Mod Rifle, but i am still fine with your standard M-14 (or 16..cant remember)
I really dont much like the SAW-Rifle, the aiming is too shotty for my liking. I also dont like the 203 (well, only when people on the other side are spamming actually /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)
cmon, ive admitted..now you lot must share /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> [/color]
Favourite Weapon
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Favourite Weapon
SF-Mod Rifle /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />! heh... *is the same as verczeh*
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


