Opinions on online games
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Opinions on online games
So.... What do you think is the most played online game for the pc? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Opinions on online games
I haven't ever played WoW .. maybe I should give it a try /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Opinions on online games
I wonder if WoW has surpassed EverQuest.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



