[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k[/url]
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> You've got to appreciate that kind of skill. I know that I would NEVER be able to do what that guy did.
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
Painting with Photoshop
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Painting with Photoshop
damn, that's awesome /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Painting with Photoshop
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwds I wish I could draw like that. He has some serious skills.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Painting with Photoshop
o.0 that's nice
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Painting with Photoshop
XP I wish I had a tablet,preferably a Cintiq.He's a pretty good artist /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
Painting with Photoshop
a Cintiq isn't an ideal tablet for your first one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Graphire works best so you get used to the feel of one and then you can upgrade lol. As for the video, I prefer his Spiderman painting which I have on my iPod lmao
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]





