Page 1 of 1
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:05 pm
by Marko
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K_NQe57C-k[/url]
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> You've got to appreciate that kind of skill. I know that I would NEVER be able to do what that guy did.
/whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:12 am
by ner0
damn, that's awesome /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 am
by Tami
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwds I wish I could draw like that. He has some serious skills.
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:10 pm
by Trinity
Wow... that is amazing!
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:02 am
by Jim
o.0 that's nice
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 am
by Ambiguity
XP I wish I had a tablet,preferably a Cintiq.He's a pretty good artist /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
Painting with Photoshop
Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:40 am
by Josh
a Cintiq isn't an ideal tablet for your first one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Graphire works best so you get used to the feel of one and then you can upgrade lol. As for the video, I prefer his Spiderman painting which I have on my iPod lmao