i'm new
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
i'm new
Welcome to the site, Tyson. Hope that you enjoy your time here with us. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Feel free to tell everyone a bit about yourself (what hobbies you have online and offline, as an example), and to join us in our chatroom. There is a link to the chat on our main page (http://www.killanet.net).
Feel free to tell everyone a bit about yourself (what hobbies you have online and offline, as an example), and to join us in our chatroom. There is a link to the chat on our main page (http://www.killanet.net).
i'm new
Welcome to the Community, Tyson. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I see by your profile that you found us through the Kwantlen anime club...do you draw?
I see by your profile that you found us through the Kwantlen anime club...do you draw?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
i'm new
Hey Tyson, glad to have you here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
i'm new
ooo do you draw?! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I love people who draw /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Welcome to the community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

