Page 1 of 1
Pixel Poster
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:06 pm
by Trinity
[url="http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/img/poster.png"]http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/img/poster.png[/url]
Absolutely Amazing work!
Pixel Poster
Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:15 pm
by Envy
I agree. I was really into pixelart before my pc died /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> lol I would love to do something like that but it would probably take me about a year to do that... lol
Pixel Poster
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:53 am
by mobil1_oils
OMG OMG OMG I FOUND WALDO!!!!!!!
Look closer and see if anyone else can find him /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
Pixel Poster
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:57 am
by Tibs
I've seen that one before and i love it. For those of you who might think it's easy just give it a try. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I did and it's quite hard (sook)
Pixel Poster
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:30 am
by mobil1_oils
I wouldnt mind trying it one day /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. I reckon its a nice effect
Pixel Poster
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:46 am
by Skidz`Crew
[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Jul 31 2004, 05:30 AM']I wouldnt mind trying it one day /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. I reckon its a nice effect
[right][post="6834"][/post][/right][/quote]
Alot of Pixle arts Are Done in Ms Paint O-o
Pixel Poster
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:56 am
by mobil1_oils
Bugger that, i may be the MSpaint pwnzor but MSpaint murders pics when you save them, lol.
Pixel Poster
Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:12 pm
by Josh
lol, I found waldo /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Yes very neat work... Makes me wonder how long it takes to make a masterpeice like that..
Mobes o.O If you save it as a bmp it's fine lol.. =x I'm using MS Paint to try out some Pixel art and I've done great so far =d well... saving wise >.<!