Pixel Poster

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Pixel Poster

Post by Trinity »

[url="http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/img/poster.png"]http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/img/poster.png[/url]

Absolutely Amazing work!
Envy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:52 pm

Pixel Poster

Post by Envy »

I agree. I was really into pixelart before my pc died /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> lol I would love to do something like that but it would probably take me about a year to do that... lol
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Pixel Poster

Post by mobil1_oils »

OMG OMG OMG I FOUND WALDO!!!!!!!

Look closer and see if anyone else can find him /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Pixel Poster

Post by Tibs »

I've seen that one before and i love it. For those of you who might think it's easy just give it a try. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I did and it's quite hard (sook)
...
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Pixel Poster

Post by mobil1_oils »

I wouldnt mind trying it one day /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. I reckon its a nice effect
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Pixel Poster

Post by Skidz`Crew »

[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Jul 31 2004, 05:30 AM']I wouldnt mind trying it one day /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. I reckon its a nice effect
[right][post="6834"][/post][/right][/quote]

Alot of Pixle arts Are Done in Ms Paint O-o
Image

ImageImage
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Pixel Poster

Post by mobil1_oils »

Bugger that, i may be the MSpaint pwnzor but MSpaint murders pics when you save them, lol.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Pixel Poster

Post by Josh »

lol, I found waldo /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Yes very neat work... Makes me wonder how long it takes to make a masterpeice like that..

Mobes o.O If you save it as a bmp it's fine lol.. =x I'm using MS Paint to try out some Pixel art and I've done great so far =d well... saving wise >.<!
Last edited by Josh on Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”