This weeks topic is Aftermath.
e.g after an earthquake or some sort of disaster, i.e wreckage.
Search found 11 matches
- Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:11 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition №15
- Replies: 28
- Views: 4228
- Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:33 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 11
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2333
Banner Competition 11
This weeks theme is Industrial so start your programs & get designing. (muah)
- Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:16 am
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Ruff
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1488
Happy Birthday Ruff
All the best Ruff I hope you have a great day. /fish.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fish:' /> (muah)
- Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:56 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 10th Banner Comptetition
- Replies: 37
- Views: 5195
10th Banner Comptetition
I spoke to Bindy & he said he wants to make it a Tech/Trendwhore theme this week.
- Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:13 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Happy Birthday Electrix
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2575
Happy Birthday Electrix
/fish.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fish:' />
- Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:44 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: 7th Banner Comp
- Replies: 32
- Views: 4332
7th Banner Comp
I enjoyed last weeks theme so I decided to make this weeks theme similar, this week will be "Your favourite Movie".
- Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:11 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 17-23 August
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1359
Banner Competition 17-23 August
The new topic this week will be "under the ocean"
- Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:21 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Photoshop Shortcuts
- Replies: 1
- Views: 704
Photoshop Shortcuts
[url="http://killanet.net/ps7sc.php"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]
This is a link for a table on Photoshop 7 shortcut keys.
This is a link for a table on Photoshop 7 shortcut keys.
- Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:17 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Funny Quotes
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1742
Funny Quotes
<t>I just thought it would be fun if people were to post some funny quotes they may come across..<br/>
This is one I just saw..... <br/>
<br/>
[quote]"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and ...
This is one I just saw..... <br/>
<br/>
[quote]"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and ...
- Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:14 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Do You Like mIRC's Icons?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1522
Do You Like mIRC's Icons?
<t>Ages ago when I used to do alot of mIRC scripting I used to go into mIRC through reshacker & change all my icons because I think the default some somewhat suck. Lately I have had a bit of an urge to play around a bit & customize my mIRC to fit in with my windows theme (also customized) only to ...
- Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:30 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Graphixground Archived Posts
- Replies: 31
- Views: 3985
Graphixground Archived Posts
I did sfa. Ada was the one who did the hard yards & might I say she did a great job.