Search found 62 matches
- Tue May 09, 2006 6:05 am
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: Sony Offers Peek At PS3
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1744
Sony Offers Peek At PS3
<t>[font="Tahoma"]Information released at E3 shows off Sony's new controller for the Playstation3 console. They ditched the critically frowned-upon 'boomerang/banana' style to go back to their Dual Shock-type controllers. Yes, they're wireless. Along with the fact that it has a tilt-based motion ...
- Fri May 05, 2006 12:10 am
- Forum: Computer
- Topic: PhysX and ageia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1592
PhysX and ageia
<t>[font="Tahoma"]So far, the only Next-Gen console that will have PhysX support (pure support) is Playstation 3. Ageia's newest SDK for PS3 was released in March, I believe. Although, Xbox360 has minimal support for Ageia (which is similar to playing a PhysX-enchanced game on a PC without the PhysX ...
- Mon May 01, 2006 1:33 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Reveals "Revolution" Was A Code Name
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2308
Nintendo Reveals "Revolution" Was A Code Name
<r>[font="Tahoma"]I don't really see a <B><s>[b]</s>major<e>[/b]</e></B> problem with "Wii". I will agree with Tami that it is a bad marketing concept as everyone was using the Revolution name as a foundation to most "Pre-Orders" and so forth (check out things like EBGames.com and such - were all ...
- Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:01 am
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: New PS3 Details From PS Biz '06 Microsoft's Response to Sony's Launch Announcement
- Replies: 1
- Views: 864
New PS3 Details From PS Biz '06 Microsoft's Response to Sony's Launch Announcement
<t>[quote name='Tech' post='2472' date='Mar 16 2006, 09:19 PM'][font="Arial"]* The CELL processor will be able to implement the 4th dimension (the time???)[/font][/quote]<br/>
<br/>
[font="Tahoma"]Implementing the fourth dimension sounds a little scary; but it's only by speculation that the fourth ...
<br/>
[font="Tahoma"]Implementing the fourth dimension sounds a little scary; but it's only by speculation that the fourth ...
- Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:41 pm
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Guild Wars Help
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2284
Guild Wars Help
<r>[font="Tahoma"]No way to go back to Pre-Searing as far as I know. That's why everytime you start a new character in "Old Ascalon" (aka Pre-Searing Ascalon) you should finish all quests you have activated (or all available). Most simply leave once they get to level 8 or so, since that's when they ...
- Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:07 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Happy Holidays Everyone
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2486
Happy Holidays Everyone
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>Ho, Ho, Ho<e>[/b]</e></B>!<br/>
<br/>
Merry (Belated) Christmas, Happy New Years, Seasons Greetings, and uh...anything else that you can think of for the next couple of weeks that I might forget (birthdays ect). <br/>
<br/>
Sorry I haven't ...
<br/>
Merry (Belated) Christmas, Happy New Years, Seasons Greetings, and uh...anything else that you can think of for the next couple of weeks that I might forget (birthdays ect). <br/>
<br/>
Sorry I haven't ...
- Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:46 am
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: Parental Controls for the Playstation3
- Replies: 1
- Views: 581
Parental Controls for the Playstation3
<t>[font="Tahoma"]I had a feeling that Sony would jump onto the bandwagon. It's safer for the console companies to place safeguards than to expect other people to deal with it. In other words, even if a kid somehow gets ahold of a "T" game (but only eight years old), the parents can have it locked ...
- Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:17 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: The Edge Of Forever
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1057
The Edge Of Forever
Pretty nice, the fluid-feeling gives it an awesome effect.
- Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:34 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1937
Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
<r>[font="Tahoma"]I'm <B><s>[b]</s>still<e>[/b]</e></B> up in the air about this one. The controller may be innovative and all, but sometimes you do have to draw the line. Can you imagine multiplayer games? People will just be bopping one another in the head while waving the thing around. lol. But ...
- Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:30 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 5189
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
<r>[font="Tahoma"]I think the problem with alot of people is that they are biased towards a console or company that they've found as a good one. Personally, I enjoy them all. I already have my Xbox360 (given to me by Microsoft), and will attempt to get a Playstation3/Nintendo Revolution as well ...
- Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:57 am
- Forum:
- Topic: New Area
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19
New Area
<t>Good idea, keeping things remotely local. I've been sending e-mails to companies that are semi-local (Europe/Asia). No replies yet, even though it's been a couple of days; busy people, I suppose. I've also sent off some e-mails to people I got in contact with from GDCE - hoping I can get a few ...
- Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:52 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Parental Control System?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2949
Parental Control System?
<t>[font="Tahoma"]I think the problem with this is that, believe it or not, parents don't like being told how to raise their children. I know this isn't a main problem amongst all parents, or even the majority of them. However, I have met some people online, of which I've debated with in terms of ...
- Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:43 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Dren
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1943
Congratulations Dren
Good job, Josh. Have fun and keep up the good work.
- Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:57 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaGaming Goes to GDC-Australia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1918
KillaGaming Goes to GDC-Australia
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>As the last person who went to GDC for kG, I have a few pointers for you: <br/>
<br/>
1) Stay away from people in the press room, they do like stealing questions.<br/>
2) Take a laptop if you got one (makes for taking notes alot easier)<br/>
3) If no ...
<br/>
1) Stay away from people in the press room, they do like stealing questions.<br/>
2) Take a laptop if you got one (makes for taking notes alot easier)<br/>
3) If no ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:38 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Student Suspended for Website
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3342
Student Suspended for Website
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>That's what I meant though. There are financial situations whereas nursery is acceptable by all means. But, you have to understand that there are some parents who actually ship their kids off to nursery just because they don't want to deal with them for 8 ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:27 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Student Suspended for Website
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3342
Student Suspended for Website
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Yep, that's the reality of it all. I don't really blame the school for imposing a ban on blogging by students; harsh, but it does make sense. If that rule stretched out to one's personal (physical) journal/diary, then I'd be a bit more imposed against it ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:37 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Spending Priorities?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1649
Spending Priorities?
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Yeah, it was quite interesting when I had first moved here and did some research about how the government works here in contrast to how the American government works. I can actually understand why the US government does what it does; but, only in the ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:35 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Student Suspended for Website
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3342
Student Suspended for Website
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Agreed, although you have to look at it from this point of view in regards to the school systems: while your child is within their walls, they're responsible for them. Their actions can inflict negative or positive attention towards the school that they ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:19 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Student Suspended for Website
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3342
Student Suspended for Website
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Really, I'm a tad conflicted in this matter. Some students will disclose personal information about other students on their blogs (full names, addresses, and the likes) without understanding that their blog can accessed by <I><s>[i]</s>x<e>[/i]</e></I ...
- Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:13 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Spending Priorities?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1649
Spending Priorities?
<r>The thing about the United States government is that it doesn't have any concession towards things that aren't in their yearly budget. They look at whatever is being proposed and if the "spare change" doesn't give enough to help out in a suitable way, they won't bother with helping at all. What's ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:48 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Spending Priorities?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1649
Spending Priorities?
<r>I guess it's about time I replied to this thing, seeing as Ada wanted me to when she had first posted it. I think the main thing that Adaera is hinting at is that the United States is "wasting" money on what <B><s>[b]</s>could<e>[/b]</e></B> happen instead of what <B><s>[b]</s>has<e>[/b]</e></B ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:40 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 63
- Replies: 2
- Views: 742
Banner Competition 63
<r>Okay, so..who would've thought I would be up here giving the next banner competition?! Especially with a banner like that *<B><s>[b]</s>points up<e>[/b]</e></B>*....anyways, I suppose I should be moving on with what the competition is and all that good stuff. .....Right...Sooooo here is your ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:04 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 62 Vote
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1171
Banner Competition 62 Vote
/pee-shoot.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pea)' />
Raaaaaawr, You're all going down by my peashooter. >_<;
Raaaaaawr, You're all going down by my peashooter. >_<;
- Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:31 pm
- Forum: News Journalism
- Topic: Letter to Adelaide Metro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1695
Letter to Adelaide Metro
<t>Living in a city with alot of people, I suppose I can relate to this in some manner or another. There have been times whereas I've been kicked off of a bus due to it being overcrowded. That's right, they kicked the whole front end of the bus off (because it was one of those buses that were wobbly ...
- Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:04 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 62
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1427
Banner Competition 62
Here we go again, another crappy banner done as fast as humanly possible to make deadline ..go me!
- Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:39 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1994
What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
<t>If Microsoft never came to be, we would have someone in the same shoes as William Gates III; but not the same man. It's not as though what he did was innovative or original in any way, shape, or form. There have been people who have made their own "user-friendly" OS; but since Microsoft was the ...
- Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:22 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Staff Photos on Info Cards
- Replies: 33
- Views: 4210
Staff Photos on Info Cards
My picture is the most serious picture out of all of your's so... PFFTH.
David for teh win.
David for teh win.
- Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:00 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 36
- Replies: 4
- Views: 911
Wallpaper Competition 36
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/infectionwp.png"]Infection[/url]
Used different effects to get the right look as per the "cells" looking as though they're fighting white blood cells.
Used different effects to get the right look as per the "cells" looking as though they're fighting white blood cells.
- Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:14 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 59
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2372
Banner Competition 59
Ada held a broom to my head and demanded that I entered this banner competition; even though I'm not even close to being a graphic artist. I'm a coder for gods' sakes, not a hippy graphix person. >.>
- Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:08 am
- Forum: Fiction Writing
- Topic: Shattered Shell
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1400
Shattered Shell
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>Chapter One: Escapades<e>[/b]</e></B><br/>
<br/>
The sweat underneath of him sent a chill down his spine as he woke up irruptingly. Yang sat up in his bed, staring at the door as he tried to shake off the nightmarish world he just awakened ...
<br/>
The sweat underneath of him sent a chill down his spine as he woke up irruptingly. Yang sat up in his bed, staring at the door as he tried to shake off the nightmarish world he just awakened ...
- Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:55 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Euthanasia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 709
Euthanasia
<t>Personally, I think if the person is in a non-voluntary state of euthanasia; it's too difficult to really decide. There would have to be certain cases or situations whereas I would be able to make a decision (or help assist in one). If they, the person, have said in the past that if they were to ...
- Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:46 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Which would you prefer?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2531
Which would you prefer?
Looks like Light is +1 because of me.
Go Light, it's your birthday, do the mexican jig.. oh yeah. ...
/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Go Light, it's your birthday, do the mexican jig.. oh yeah. ...
/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
- Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:50 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1937
Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
<t>[quote name='Dren' date='Sep 18 2005, 10:18 AM'][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/i_8099.jpg[/img]<br/>
Here it is in use...<br/>
<br/>
Now I have a question and I don't think you could answer it... lol. In that teaser video it shows them using the controller/remote as a baseball bat, fly ...
Here it is in use...<br/>
<br/>
Now I have a question and I don't think you could answer it... lol. In that teaser video it shows them using the controller/remote as a baseball bat, fly ...
- Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:04 am
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1937
Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
<t>[font="Tahoma"]So it's all over now, everyone knows exactly what the Nintendo Revolution Controller looks like. And if you don't, here's a picture:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/i_8097.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Needless to say, it's a remote control. You will be able to plug it ...
<br/>
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/i_8097.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Needless to say, it's a remote control. You will be able to plug it ...
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:14 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaGaming Goes To GDC Europe
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1826
KillaGaming Goes To GDC Europe
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Needless to say, I will at least have fun. As for notes and pictures, you can be assured that KillaGaming will be getting (hopefully) daily reports from GDC Europe after I get back from each exhausting day at the conference. Pictures will be taken (as ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:36 am
- Forum: Other Consoles
- Topic: Upload 4's Judges Announced
- Replies: 0
- Views: 607
Upload 4's Judges Announced
<r>[font="Tahoma"]Rockstar's holding an award ceremony for Online Media (music and animation) - and they've just recently announced the judges of said competition. And here they are:<br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>Edgar Wright<e>[/b]</e></B> - Director of "Shaun of the Dead"<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>DJ Pooh<e>[/b ...
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>Edgar Wright<e>[/b]</e></B> - Director of "Shaun of the Dead"<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>DJ Pooh<e>[/b ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:55 am
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Free Month of Saga of Ryzom
- Replies: 0
- Views: 642
Free Month of Saga of Ryzom
<t>[font="Tahoma"]In celebration of their first year anniversary of "Saga of Ryzom", Nevrax has announced that they're giving all active accounts a free month of gameplay. To add to the celebration, Nevrax is also releasing the next chapter of the game as well; introducing a new storyline that the ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:47 am
- Forum: Other Consoles
- Topic: Rockstar reveals website
- Replies: 0
- Views: 690
Rockstar reveals website
<t>[font="Tahoma"]Rockstar is proud to announce that their website (made in Flash) for their cult-classic film adapted game "The Warriors" has been unleashed to the general public. You can find the official flash site of "The Warriors" at the link below. <br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.rockstargames ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.rockstargames ...
- Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:52 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Zorith
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2064
Congratulations Zorith
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Personal assistant eh? Freak eh? <br/>
That's it, throwing you all down into the brig for insulting a security officer ;<<br/>
-- <br/>
On a more serious note: <br/>
Thanks everyone. Guess I shouldn't exactly throw anyone in the brig >.>..yet. <e>[/font ...
That's it, throwing you all down into the brig for insulting a security officer ;<<br/>
-- <br/>
On a more serious note: <br/>
Thanks everyone. Guess I shouldn't exactly throw anyone in the brig >.>..yet. <e>[/font ...
- Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:46 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Zorith
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2064
Congratulations Zorith
Thank yew, Thank yew.
First step as security is to hire more security guards that take down the scary little kids.
Kidding, you know me.
First step as security is to hire more security guards that take down the scary little kids.
Kidding, you know me.
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:12 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: mIRC Code/Script: Lame or our Hero?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2630
mIRC Code/Script: Lame or our Hero?
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s>Seeing as I didn't start from mIRC at all (I started on a commodore 64 and then progressed to assembly, then C++, then backpeddled to some Visual Basics and QBASIC for fun), it's hard for me to really say that it makes life easier to learn other language ...
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:37 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Racer
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1953
Happy Birthday Racer
Happie Birfdeyz d00d </noob>
Happy birthday, hope you get all you could hope for and then some /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Happy birthday, hope you get all you could hope for and then some /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:00 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The Vending Machine
- Replies: 30
- Views: 4101
The Vending Machine
<r><FONT font="Tahoma"><s>[font="Tahoma"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>*pulls out a Louie Armstrong record*<e>[/b]</e></B><br/>
<br/>
.... wonder who tossed this in there... <br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>*puts in his plan to rule the world and some other documents as to how to build his world destroying spaceship*<e ...
<br/>
.... wonder who tossed this in there... <br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>*puts in his plan to rule the world and some other documents as to how to build his world destroying spaceship*<e ...
- Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:30 am
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: My PSP Is Faulty.
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3126
My PSP Is Faulty.
[font="Tahoma"]Curious..have you been leaving your PSP on while using your memory card at all ? Or have you attempted to use the memory stick on your PC at all? [/font]
- Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:21 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Unidentified Items
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Unidentified Items
<t>[font="Tahoma"]Yeah, I know the prices are different on each server. I do the same as I do on Sakray on Chaos/Loki/Iris. I just get too lazy to make a merchant or something to really care about what prices I get for things. Even if that means selling the items to the NPC for a signifigantly lower ...
- Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:45 am
- Forum: Computer
- Topic: Sakray Announcement - Race of the Reborn
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1187
Sakray Announcement - Race of the Reborn
<t>[font="Tahoma"] Dear Sakray Users,<br/>
<br/>
We are declaring a race for the reborn! For all users on Sakray we will be monitoring over the next resulting days the first player to reach 99 as a transcendent job class. The winner will receive a perfect upgrade (+10) to an upgradeable item ...
<br/>
We are declaring a race for the reborn! For all users on Sakray we will be monitoring over the next resulting days the first player to reach 99 as a transcendent job class. The winner will receive a perfect upgrade (+10) to an upgradeable item ...
- Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:43 am
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: iRO Second Year Anniversary Quest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3520
iRO Second Year Anniversary Quest
[font="Tahoma"]Yeah, it gives my sin the 100 str bonus (which I've been desperately trying to get ..but i'd need to get to level 95 to hit it [another 2 levels]). So I'm going to start to cry once it's gone. *sniffles* ~ It's nice to have 265 flee and the Strength atk bonus... [/font]
- Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:40 am
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Unidentified Items
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1351
Unidentified Items
<t>[font="Tahoma"]I normally sell unidentified items to the NPC for one particular reason - the places where I level are insignifigant and don't drop anything good. I level in CT3 or Niffleheim. Problem is - is that something like a slotted silk robe isn't all that essential to anyone - and there ...
- Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:03 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: iRO Second Year Anniversary Quest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3520
iRO Second Year Anniversary Quest
<r>International Ragnarok Online is celebrating it's second year anniversary (of being out of beta and going commercial) by implementing a quest that is not only fun, but interesting (for all levels and servers). I'll start off with the tablet quest (nile rose) and go on to the Cave of Decadence. So ...
- Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:11 am
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Alright iRO Players...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 734
Alright iRO Players...
<r>Yep, that's right. <br/>
I'm getting my account back and will be back on iRO Sakray shortly. <br/>
Why am I coming back? Transdecendant classes are in - which means, I have some stuff to do. Before, the game was boring because I had too many level 99'ers. <br/>
But now I have something to do with ...
I'm getting my account back and will be back on iRO Sakray shortly. <br/>
Why am I coming back? Transdecendant classes are in - which means, I have some stuff to do. Before, the game was boring because I had too many level 99'ers. <br/>
But now I have something to do with ...