Getting Effects Into Your Flash

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Getting Effects Into Your Flash

Post by Josh »

I mainly use the effects for text, but it works on all other things in SWiSH..

I know when I first started this program, I didn't know how to get to the effects, finally figured it out after a couple hours though - so here is a quick tutorial of how to get to them:

Insert some Text.. Mine will be "GraphixGround.com"

Image no longer available

Now that we have that, we are going to go to the menu bar and go to "Insert" then to "Effect"

Image no longer available

Now select one.. I am going to use "Appear Into Position > Spin In and Unspin"

Image no longer available

Now that we have done that, we SHOULD have in the timeline the text that tells us what effect is applied to this object!

Image no longer available

And your finished project should look something like this:

URL no longer available

Need more help? PM Me =)

~Josh
Last edited by Josh on Sun May 09, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Getting Effects Into Your Flash

Post by mobil1_oils »

The images in the post arent showing for me. Just thought i should let you know incase its a problem.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Getting Effects Into Your Flash

Post by Josh »

I think its just you josh lol... If I remember right, I think Adaera looked at this post and found everything to show up correctly /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> and its still showing up for me.. so I dunno lol

If anyone else has any problems, please post here about it and I will try and give you some different way to look at it all :S


~Josh
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Getting Effects Into Your Flash

Post by Josh »

The hosting I used to host the screenshots and the finished project crashed and lost everything on it. Sorry for no images.

~Josh
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Flash”