I mainly use the effects for text, but it works on all other things in SWiSH..
I know when I first started this program, I didn't know how to get to the effects, finally figured it out after a couple hours though - so here is a quick tutorial of how to get to them:
Insert some Text.. Mine will be "GraphixGround.com"
Image no longer available
Now that we have that, we are going to go to the menu bar and go to "Insert" then to "Effect"
Image no longer available
Now select one.. I am going to use "Appear Into Position > Spin In and Unspin"
Image no longer available
Now that we have done that, we SHOULD have in the timeline the text that tells us what effect is applied to this object!
Image no longer available
And your finished project should look something like this:
URL no longer available
Need more help? PM Me =)
~Josh
Getting Effects Into Your Flash
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Getting Effects Into Your Flash
Last edited by Josh on Sun May 09, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Getting Effects Into Your Flash
The images in the post arent showing for me. Just thought i should let you know incase its a problem.
Getting Effects Into Your Flash
I think its just you josh lol... If I remember right, I think Adaera looked at this post and found everything to show up correctly /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> and its still showing up for me.. so I dunno lol
If anyone else has any problems, please post here about it and I will try and give you some different way to look at it all :S
~Josh
If anyone else has any problems, please post here about it and I will try and give you some different way to look at it all :S
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Getting Effects Into Your Flash
The hosting I used to host the screenshots and the finished project crashed and lost everything on it. Sorry for no images.
~Josh
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]