I know they are talking about the steam forums, but many points in this are valid for all forums /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
[url="http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php"]http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php[/url]
Posting... and you
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Posting... and you
I figured this would be the first forum to post this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> But it wasn't lol.. I've seen this sucker 10+ times because all the other forums found it first /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Posting... and you
Do you feel lucky chump? lol
It's the first time I've seen it, then again I don't exactly visit too many other forums.
It's the first time I've seen it, then again I don't exactly visit too many other forums.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Posting... and you
lol, I think they should include it with all IPB's /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Posting... and you
LOL. I've sent this to all my CS friends (CS uses STEAM), proper funny /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />


