Posting... and you

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Posting... and you

Post by mobil1_oils »

I know they are talking about the steam forums, but many points in this are valid for all forums /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

[url="http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php"]http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php[/url]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Posting... and you

Post by Vercz »

ahh, thats golden /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Image

Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Posting... and you

Post by Josh »

I figured this would be the first forum to post this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> But it wasn't lol.. I've seen this sucker 10+ times because all the other forums found it first /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Posting... and you

Post by RuffRyders »

Do you feel lucky chump? lol

It's the first time I've seen it, then again I don't exactly visit too many other forums.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Posting... and you

Post by Josh »

lol, I think they should include it with all IPB's /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

Posting... and you

Post by Sp3culuM »

LOL. I've sent this to all my CS friends (CS uses STEAM), proper funny /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”