Banner Competition 30

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
err0r
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:10 pm

Banner Competition 30

Post by err0r »

Wow. I have so many people to thank. I hope I don't forget anyone. First and foremost I would like to thank adobe almighty for giving me the ability. I have to say a big thank you to PSP Animation software. We'll party later d00d. *sniffles Ok I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Oh I know I'm forgetting people. Oh Oh I want to thank my fans. Without you this wouldn't be possible. I just love everyone.

Ada you are my ambassador of kwan !!

Really.. Thanks guys, gals, and canadians


P.S. Banner Topic: It's a tad early but I would like to see St. Patrick's Day banners.

( if ada doesn't do very well with this GREEN holiday i will be most disappointed )

[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]
Last edited by err0r on Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making great Mop Soup since 2004.
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Banner Competition 30

Post by us3rX »

/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> nice speech err0r /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and i should of seen that theme coming /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Banner Competition 30

Post by Tami »

*goes to make a nice greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen banner*

/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Banner Competition 30

Post by mobil1_oils »

*informs FDJ of a possibility for a beer themed banner*
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Banner Competition 30

Post by Tami »

[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgmar17.png[/img]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Banner Competition 30

Post by Vercz »

YAY FOR GREEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgstpats.png[/img]

/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Banner Competition 30

Post by us3rX »

[img]http://us3rX.killagraphix.com/banner-comp/stpattysday.png[/img]

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Banner Competition 30

Post by Marko »

havent made anything, so i thought i should /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/other/compbanner001.jpg[/img]
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Banner Competition 30

Post by Josh »

o0...Nice entry Hoax! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Banner Competition 30

Post by Marko »

thanks, only giving the people what they want /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by Marko on Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
LATIN
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Banner Competition 30

Post by LATIN »

heres mine /whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/StPatDay.gif[/img]
Image
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Banner Competition 30

Post by Trinity »

Kiss me I'm IRISH /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/stpats.gif[/img]
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”