Banner Competition 30
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Banner Competition 30
Wow. I have so many people to thank. I hope I don't forget anyone. First and foremost I would like to thank adobe almighty for giving me the ability. I have to say a big thank you to PSP Animation software. We'll party later d00d. *sniffles Ok I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Oh I know I'm forgetting people. Oh Oh I want to thank my fans. Without you this wouldn't be possible. I just love everyone.
Ada you are my ambassador of kwan !!
Really.. Thanks guys, gals, and canadians
P.S. Banner Topic: It's a tad early but I would like to see St. Patrick's Day banners.
( if ada doesn't do very well with this GREEN holiday i will be most disappointed )
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]
Ada you are my ambassador of kwan !!
Really.. Thanks guys, gals, and canadians
P.S. Banner Topic: It's a tad early but I would like to see St. Patrick's Day banners.
( if ada doesn't do very well with this GREEN holiday i will be most disappointed )
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]
Last edited by err0r on Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making great Mop Soup since 2004.
Banner Competition 30
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> nice speech err0r /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and i should of seen that theme coming /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Banner Competition 30
*goes to make a nice greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen banner*
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Banner Competition 30
*informs FDJ of a possibility for a beer themed banner*
Banner Competition 30
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgmar17.png[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 30
YAY FOR GREEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgstpats.png[/img]
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgstpats.png[/img]
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Banner Competition 30
[img]http://us3rX.killagraphix.com/banner-comp/stpattysday.png[/img]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Banner Competition 30
havent made anything, so i thought i should /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/other/compbanner001.jpg[/img]
[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/other/compbanner001.jpg[/img]

Banner Competition 30
o0...Nice entry Hoax! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 30
thanks, only giving the people what they want /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by Marko on Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Banner Competition 30
heres mine /whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/StPatDay.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/StPatDay.gif[/img]

Banner Competition 30
Kiss me I'm IRISH /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/stpats.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/stpats.gif[/img]




