Sweden here I come

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Sweden here I come

Post by Tibs »

Well as some of you already know I got the chance to study in Sweden for a period of 3 months. Myself and some friends took that chance and will be leaving shortly.

We leave on the 30th of march early in the morning. This means that I won't be able to do very much concerning this forum ( not that I do loads of work /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
...
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Sweden here I come

Post by Scott »

Hope you enjoy it, don't forget to check on us - we're not going anywhere /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Sweden here I come

Post by Tami »

Have a good time, Tibs and study hard /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

p.s. don't worry; I'll have a list for you when you return /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Sweden here I come

Post by Josh »

Have fun tibs! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> And Adaera isn't lying when she says she'll have a list /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Sweden here I come

Post by Endo »

Have fun Tibs, its compulsary to take photos if you go away on leave..perhaps you over looked that in the clause? ANyway, make them good ones /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
fuseku
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:08 am

Sweden here I come

Post by fuseku »

have fun tibbles /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Sweden here I come

Post by Vercz »

have fun...bring me home a swedish girl yeah? theres a good boy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”