The [url="http://www.digitalstormlan.com/2006/index.php"]photo album[/url] is now open for viewing.
I apologize for some of the fuzzy pictures; one day I will remember I have a tripod and I should use it more often /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
of course...more sleep may have also helped.... /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Digital Storm Photos
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Digital Storm Photos

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Digital Storm Photos
Looks like it was a lot of fun! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Digital Storm Photos
*scowls* you got one of me sleeping.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Digital Storm Photos
HAHAHA I laughed my head off when I saw it! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

