Digital Storm Photos

The Latest On What\'s New At KillaNet

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Digital Storm Photos

Post by Tami »

The [url="http://www.digitalstormlan.com/2006/index.php"]photo album[/url] is now open for viewing.

I apologize for some of the fuzzy pictures; one day I will remember I have a tripod and I should use it more often /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

of course...more sleep may have also helped.... /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Digital Storm Photos

Post by Josh »

Looks like it was a lot of fun! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Digital Storm Photos

Post by Jim »

*scowls* you got one of me sleeping.
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Digital Storm Photos

Post by Josh »

HAHAHA I laughed my head off when I saw it! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Locked

Return to “KillaNet News”