It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Howdy,
Well, I suppose most people don't really know me, but I used to be one of the mods of Graphixground. I felt kinda nostalgic today, so I thought I'd visit some old friends. I wonder how many people from old garde still post here. Shout out if ya still remember me /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Well, I suppose most people don't really know me, but I used to be one of the mods of Graphixground. I felt kinda nostalgic today, so I thought I'd visit some old friends. I wonder how many people from old garde still post here. Shout out if ya still remember me /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Who the hell are you?
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Stick around this time or we'll have Tami get the chains out....
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Stick around this time or we'll have Tami get the chains out....
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Lol, yeah, I kinda forgot this forum. I found it by googling 'ner0' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url]
Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url]
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Hmm wingX. If I remember correctly I once made you a sig. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Hi /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hi /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
That could be true, but I don't remember it (bad memory and all..) /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Probably for the best. Looking back at it, it was bad. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Used "HoaX`" as the online nick. If that helps jog the memory.
Used "HoaX`" as the online nick. If that helps jog the memory.

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Oh yeah, that name I remember /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Hey wingx... thought you fell off the face of the earth or something (This is Josh` btw)
Sooo... You know what I find funny about that link, though? The author of the definition. Take a look at another word he defined and look at the rating on it... 10 down and 1 up lol the 1 up is probably from him haha
[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=us3rX&defid=882532"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...mp;defid=882532[/url]
Sooo... You know what I find funny about that link, though? The author of the definition. Take a look at another word he defined and look at the rating on it... 10 down and 1 up lol the 1 up is probably from him haha
[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=us3rX&defid=882532"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...mp;defid=882532[/url]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingx"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingx[/url] lol /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
reminds me of the old days
@josh: damn dude, long time no see /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
reminds me of the old days
@josh: damn dude, long time no see /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
w00t.. damn right it's been a long time
*grabs the ball and chain*, not taking any chances this time.. damn pole whacking ChickenX!
googled me? <3 /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
i'm teh famous!
*grabs the ball and chain*, not taking any chances this time.. damn pole whacking ChickenX!
googled me? <3 /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
i'm teh famous!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
[quote name='ner0' post='40020' date='Jul 27 2007, 07:40 PM']i'm teh famous![/quote]
Lol, steady on big guy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Lol, steady on big guy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
HOLY!
We have a chicken infestation.
We have a chicken infestation.
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
wow.... return of the wackos lately /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
I know you are but what am I.
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
I'm the only normal one here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Are you?
Wouldn't being diffirent then all of us make you abnormal according to us? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Wouldn't being diffirent then all of us make you abnormal according to us? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Tibs on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
rofl... Tibs got you there, Jim /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
[quote name='travis' post='40042' date='Jul 28 2007, 09:47 PM']I know you are but what am I.[/quote]
I didn't claim myself to be any different /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I didn't claim myself to be any different /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
[quote name='Wingx' post='40005' date='Jul 27 2007, 06:21 AM']Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url][/quote]I still kind of think this one was the most accurate...[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adaera"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adaera[/url]
Last edited by NightStorm on Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Interesting enough... /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


