It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wingx »

Howdy,

Well, I suppose most people don't really know me, but I used to be one of the mods of Graphixground. I felt kinda nostalgic today, so I thought I'd visit some old friends. I wonder how many people from old garde still post here. Shout out if ya still remember me /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Scott »

Who the hell are you?




/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Stick around this time or we'll have Tami get the chains out....
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wingx »

Lol, yeah, I kinda forgot this forum. I found it by googling 'ner0' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url]
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Marko »

Hmm wingX. If I remember correctly I once made you a sig. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Hi /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wingx »

That could be true, but I don't remember it (bad memory and all..) /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Marko »

Probably for the best. Looking back at it, it was bad. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

Used "HoaX`" as the online nick. If that helps jog the memory.
Image
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wingx »

Oh yeah, that name I remember /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Josh »

Hey wingx... thought you fell off the face of the earth or something (This is Josh` btw)

Sooo... You know what I find funny about that link, though? The author of the definition. Take a look at another word he defined and look at the rating on it... 10 down and 1 up lol the 1 up is probably from him haha

[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=us3rX&defid=882532"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...mp;defid=882532[/url]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wingx »

[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingx"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingx[/url] lol /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
reminds me of the old days

@josh: damn dude, long time no see /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by ner0 »

w00t.. damn right it's been a long time

*grabs the ball and chain*, not taking any chances this time.. damn pole whacking ChickenX!

googled me? <3 /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
i'm teh famous!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Scott »

[quote name='ner0' post='40020' date='Jul 27 2007, 07:40 PM']i'm teh famous![/quote]
Lol, steady on big guy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
travis
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:48 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by travis »

HOLY!

We have a chicken infestation.
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wayne »

wow.... return of the wackos lately /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
travis
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:48 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by travis »

I know you are but what am I.
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Jim »

I'm the only normal one here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Tibs »

Are you?

Wouldn't being diffirent then all of us make you abnormal according to us? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Tibs on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Josh »

rofl... Tibs got you there, Jim /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Wayne »

[quote name='travis' post='40042' date='Jul 28 2007, 09:47 PM']I know you are but what am I.[/quote]


I didn't claim myself to be any different /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by NightStorm »

[quote name='Wingx' post='40005' date='Jul 27 2007, 06:21 AM']Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url][/quote]I still kind of think this one was the most accurate...[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adaera"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adaera[/url]
Last edited by NightStorm on Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

It's been a long time.. hasn't it?

Post by Josh »

Interesting enough... /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”