[url="http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/img/poster.png"]http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/img/poster.png[/url]
Absolutely Amazing work!
Pixel Poster
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Pixel Poster
I agree. I was really into pixelart before my pc died /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> lol I would love to do something like that but it would probably take me about a year to do that... lol
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Pixel Poster
OMG OMG OMG I FOUND WALDO!!!!!!!
Look closer and see if anyone else can find him /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
Look closer and see if anyone else can find him /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
Pixel Poster
I've seen that one before and i love it. For those of you who might think it's easy just give it a try. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I did and it's quite hard (sook)
...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Pixel Poster
I wouldnt mind trying it one day /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. I reckon its a nice effect
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Pixel Poster
[quote name='mobil1_oils' date='Jul 31 2004, 05:30 AM']I wouldnt mind trying it one day /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />. I reckon its a nice effect
[right][post="6834"][/post][/right][/quote]
Alot of Pixle arts Are Done in Ms Paint O-o
[right][post="6834"][/post][/right][/quote]
Alot of Pixle arts Are Done in Ms Paint O-o
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Pixel Poster
Bugger that, i may be the MSpaint pwnzor but MSpaint murders pics when you save them, lol.
Pixel Poster
lol, I found waldo /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Yes very neat work... Makes me wonder how long it takes to make a masterpeice like that..
Mobes o.O If you save it as a bmp it's fine lol.. =x I'm using MS Paint to try out some Pixel art and I've done great so far =d well... saving wise >.<!
Yes very neat work... Makes me wonder how long it takes to make a masterpeice like that..
Mobes o.O If you save it as a bmp it's fine lol.. =x I'm using MS Paint to try out some Pixel art and I've done great so far =d well... saving wise >.<!
Last edited by Josh on Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]




